We always take care of your privacy with the highest concern.
As part of our policy and core responsibility, here we are sharing about the details of what type of data we collect, how we collect it and above all how we use it.
- 1. Introduction.
- 2. Who We Are?
- 3. What Personal Data do we collect and from which Sources?
- 4. How do we use the Collected Information?
- 5. Do we share personal data with others?
- 6. How long do we store your Personal Data?
- 7. What are your rights under applicable data protection laws?
- 8. Other Important Information
- 9. How is your personal data secured?
- 10. Our Policy towards children.
- 11. Changes.
- 12. Contact Us.
2WHO WE ARE?
SEO Audit Inc. (hereinafter also “SEO Audit Software”, “we”, “us”) is the data controller. We collect and process your personal data.
Also, we determine how and why your personal data is processed within SEO Audit Inc. and its affiliates.
SEO Audit Software and its affiliated companies:
- SEO Audit Inc.
- SEO Audit Agency
Our registered office address is:
New York Office
Suite 277, 51 Macdougal St, New York, NY 10012
Suite F2, Floor 6, House 4, Road 10, Sector 10, Uttara, Dhaka 1230
If you have any further queries or confusion regarding how we process personal data or would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email us at email@example.com.
3WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
The personal data we collect from the users for our Services are described in detail below:
- Information you provide while using our software
- Information you provide while using the tools in our software
- Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools
- Information you provide while using our Blog, Public Profile or other Website content
- Information provided or collected for marketing purposes
3.1.Information you provide while using our software
This type of information is necessary to provide in order to use our services. The following personal information we collect from you:
Account Information: In order to sign up for the services, you need to create a user account. And for that, we require certain information such as your name & email address.
Payment Information: For using certain paid features of the services, we require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate the processing of payment. And also to complete the payment procedure, you are required to fill up certain fields that are shown in the payment section. Please note we never store any financial information.
Identity Verification and Other Information: In some circumstances, we may ask to provide us with the following information: your billing information (name, transaction ID, last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the account, billing date, etc.), email address, login name. Along with that, you may also need to provide identity verification information (such as images of your passport, national ID card) or other information to verify your identity, provide the Paid Services to you, and to comply with applicable law.
You may also need to provide us with the following information: In order to obtain a better user experience, you have to provide us additional personal information. This additional information will only be processed upon your consent. For that, you will receive a notice (which will include the request to grant us your permission) before the data is being implemented.
Additional Profile Information: Based on your consent, you need to provide us the additional information such as Job title, name of your employer, phone number.
Additional Payment Information: Such additional payment information consists of VAT, additional billing address or the name of the entity that you represent.
Information you provide through our support channels: Our services also include customer support, where you can ask questions and clear out your doubts regarding any of our services. In the process, when you are engaging with our support team, you may ask to provide the contact information, a summary of your problem and as well as other information that can help to resolve the problem.
Information you provide through our landing pages: If you want you can leave feedback or comments on our website or Contact us section ( https://seoaudit.software/contact-us/) about any of our services, which require the following information, such as name, email, phone number or the comment.
3.2Information you provide while using the tools in our software
While using tools in our software, some of them may require some additional information, such as the need to integrate with other platforms. And such kind of integration requires your confirmation. You also receive a confirmation notice before such integration.
Below we have mentioned some specified types of integration with our tools:
Google analytics: In order to facilitate our service, our tool requires your consent to integrate with the Google Analytics which will allow us to fetch the information from the analytics. Before integration, you will receive a request notice for your consent. If you want you can revoke this access at any time.
Google Webmaster: Similarly, our tool also requires your permission to integrate with Google webmaster, which needs to calculate your website performance and as well as required for other details of search engines.
- 3.3Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information which consists of personal information and regarding the services you use. This information is necessary for the satisfactory performance of
the agreement between you and us, which helps to enable us to cope up with the legal obligations and also give us the legal right to provide as well as improve the functionalities of the Services.
- Device and Connection Information: While using our service, we collect the following information:
Device connection type.
What settings you use when you install, access, or update our service.
Your operating system and browser type.
Your IP registered address and IP address of your Login.
Your timezone and language preferences.
What is Cookie
By seeing the word cookie you may think it is a chocolate chip cookie. But it’s not. We’re talking about Computer cookies. They are like small text files (including marketing/advertising tags and pixels) stored on your computer by the web browser.
Types of cookies we use during your usages of our services
This type of cookies helps the user to view the website, use the function as well as help to gain access to the secured parts of the site. Without using such types of cookies, it will have the following results.
- Using various parts of the site will become impossible.
- We can only provide less support to the user.
- We won’t be able to remember your specific preferences or displaying the specific functionality (e.g, Language preference)
These types of cookies help us to improve our website. These cookies gather information about
- Which visitors use the website and how many times.
- Most visited pages by the user.
- Displayed error messages.
One of the examples of such types of cookies is web analytics cookies.
Marketing and Advertising Cookies
These types of cookies are typically used for advertising networks that act as intermediaries between us and advertisers. Such cookies used for
- Displaying relevant, personalized advertisements or offers.
- Limiting the number of advertisements display.
- Detect and defend against frauds and other risks to give protection to our users and partners.
- It helps to improve our products.
We also use some third party cookies and we do not control the operation of any of them.
- Make the website work as you’d expect and make your visit more personal.
- Remember your settings during and between the visits.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Continuously improve the website for your convenience.
- Collect any personally identifiable information without your permission.
- Collect any sensitive information without your permission.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Transfer any personally identifiable data to third parties.
Adjusting cookie settings and deleting the Cookies
If you want you can choose not to allow cookies on your browser and adjust the browser settings to delete our cookies or prevent the cookies set by third parties. But deleting certain specific cookies may hamper your experience on SEO Audit software site as certain parts or pages will not be loaded.
Below we added the list of different browsers in order to adjust the cookie setting
- Internet Explorer
Payment Transaction Information: SEO Audit Software collect payment transaction such as product name, type of payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, tax amount, billing details: first name, last name, phone, address, country, state, city, postal code, and other details connected with transactions.
Conversion Tags: While visiting our website through our affiliate program, we may use conversion tags in order to facilitate the performance of our Affiliate program and as well as our partner’s marketing activity.
Tracking Pixels and similar technologies: We along with our third-party partners may use pixels and other similar tracking technologies which are small graphics files contain an identifier that helps us to recognize when someone has visited our site. Also, it helps us to monitor traffic patterns of users from one page to another.
Although you are not allowed to disable these tracking technologies, in some instances, these technologies rely on cookies to function properly. In that case, cancel those cookies will hamper the proper functioning of these technologies.
We use such information in order to provide you a better user experience and also to fulfill our legal and fiscal obligations. If you want, you can change the information in your SEO Audit Software Account.
4HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
SEO Audit Software use, store, process your information for the following reasons:
- In order to provide, improve, and develop the Services for your use.
- Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment for the user.
- Provide a personalized experience which also improves our advertising and marketing.
- Provide secure paid Services, and
- Follow with our legal obligations.
4.1.Provide, improve, and develop the Services for Users
Given our legitimate interest in mind, we process your information where it is necessary and solely for the improvement of the service. Only after authorized by you, we use the information for any purposes. Our collected information helps us in the following purposes:
- Allow you to access and use the Services of our software.
- By performing analytics and conducting research we operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Services and experience of the software for your convenience.
- Provide technical support when the user meets any technical issues. Also, analyze crash issues and improve the services upon your assistance request.
- By sending updates, security alerts, and account notification, we protect your account.
- Also with the help of your contact information, we also detect fraud and ensure prevention.
4.2.Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment for the user
With your given information, we enable a safer environment by performing the following:
- We detect and prevent fraud, spam, other security incidents, and harmful activity.
- We conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- We verify and authenticate information based on the data you provide us. For example: Verify your ID.
- We fix any disputes and implement our agreements with third parties.
- We implement our Terms of Service and other policies.
4.3.Provide a personalized experience and improve our advertising and marketing
We process your information in such a way that it will help you to get a personalized experience. Also, perform the following listed performance based on your consent:
- We improve our advertising based on the information we get and make it more personalized.
- Time to time we will send you promotional messages and other information that may be interesting to you based on your preferences.
4.4.Provide secure paid Services
Our collected information helps us to do the following:
- We enable you to access and use the Paid Services.
- We detect and prevent fraud, spam, other security incidents, and harmful activity and secure your paid services.
- Also, conduct strict security investigations and risk assessments.
- Implement payment Policy and help us to comply with the legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering regulations.
4.5.Automated individual decision-making
SEO Audit Software does not carry out the processing under Article 22(1) of GDPR: You will not be subject to a decision adopted by SEO Audit Software based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
5DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS?
In the context of data processing and based on the respective legal bases such as contract performance, legitimate interests, user consent and processing obligations under the law, your data may pass through the following recipients:
- Affiliated Companies
- Service Providers
- Social networking websites
- Other third parties
Your personal data can be shared by SEO Audit Software affiliated companies. When your data is shared, note that it only shared with selected employees in order to fulfillment of their working tasks.
We only grant the data to the rightful employees and the authorized employees are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
We use external service providers such as payment service providers and other service providers who conduct fraud prevention, and risk assessment, perform product development, maintenance and debugging, analysis of information, etc. In order to fulfill the task, we must send them the necessary information. Note that, all the service providers are checked by SEO Audit Software and they provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your data. Also, we undertake a written data privacy agreement where the service providers must protect the personal data and comply with SEO Audit Software privacy standards.
5.3.Social networking websites
According to applicable law, we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social network websites, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products or Services.
Note that, the social network websites where we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how such service providers will process your personal data should be directed to such providers.
If you want to can ask SEO Audit Software to stop processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4.Other third parties
In certain circumstances, we are obliged to share your information outside the affiliate company and service providers in accordance with the data protection laws.
These third parties include:
- Administrative and similar authorities (tax authorities);
- Financial institutions (banks, insurance companies);
- Business partners (with your previous consent or based on our legitimate interests, eg. in case of a merger or similar corporate transactions),
- External advisors.
6HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer needed for the stated purposes. However, sometimes we need to store your data until the retention periods set by the legislator or supervisory authorities expire. Also until the expiration of statutory limitation periods, we may need to retain your data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
After that, the relevant data will be routinely erased.
7WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
Under the specified conditions, you can exercise all of the rights that are listed below, which are granted by legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and the right to the provision of further information on the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data and transfer your data to another controller (data portability).
- You have the right to delete your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at https://seoaudit.software/contact-us/.
There also be applicable conditions of limitations on those rights, which depend on specific circumstances.
You can contact us at any time in order to take steps to your rights, we respond to all your requests at utmost urgency. Usually, we exercise on your request within one month of receiving that request. If we need more time to handle your request, we will inform you about that within the same period.
8OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The following systems are also used by us:
8.1.Analyzing your communications
We review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Services for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications in order to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
All of these activities are carried out based on our legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms of Service, in order to prevent fraud, promote safety, and improve and ensure the adequate performance of the Services.
- 8.1.Analyzing your communications
9HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are as follows:
- Limited access to the production database at the network level.
- Limited access to the production database at the process/users level
- Password policy for access to the production database.
- Data transfer encryption.
- Data encryption in the database (for authentication credentials)
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Internal password change policies.
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliance.
- Logging of actions and log analysis
- Antiviruses on admins workstations
We use industry-standard algorithms for the encryption of personal data. As well as full-disk encryption, database encryption and encryption of special personal data (PCI DSS compliance).
We also have policies in order to keep the encryption keys secure and generate new keys when necessary to do so.
If you ever know that your personal data have been lost from the system, misappropriated or any suspicion regarding unauthorized use, please do contact us at https://seoaudit.software/contact-us/
10OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
The services we offer are not directed to individuals who are under 18. If you are under 18, you are advised to try not to register in the service or send any kind of personal information to us, including name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we discover, anyone under 18 trying to register the service without parental consent, we will delete the information as soon as possible. Also if you are aware that a child is trying to access our service or provided us with the personal information, please contact our support services.
SEO Audit Software team always eager to help you and rescue you from any kind of problem. You can reach us by email at email@example.com.